In this week’s episode, Brad and Jonathan fixate on many different areas in life where improvements can be made and ways you could go about doing it! Whether it’s your own cybersecurity, managing anxiety, or physical health, it is important for us to take care of ourselves in order to fully enjoy the life we are setting out to live. There are easy ways to make changes that could snowball into a brighter future for you!
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Chris Hutchins – All The Hacks
- Library Extension for Chrome
- Making Bold Moves with Dominick Quartuccio | EP 355
- How to Train for the “Centenarian Olympics”
- Jerzy Gregorek Interview | The Tim Ferriss Show
- “The Happy Body” by Jerzy and Aniela Gregorek
- The Happy Body mentor Brad is working with (Diana D’Amelio)
- “Die With Zero” by Bill Perkins
- Download Brian Feroldi’s Anti Fragile Checklist Here!
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
If You Want To Support ChooseFI:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Track your personal finances with Personal Capital
- Compare, buy, and save big on insurance with Policygenius
- Keep learning or start a new sidehustle with one of our educational courses
- Slash your cellphone bill without sacrificing service with Mint Mobile