- She reminds me so much of myself. I too graduated college with 10k in savings and earned 3 scholarships to pay for school. (Although I did not take the military...
- Yeah--the free info is definitely a big part of what has drawn me in and kept me choosing FI.
- Thanks, Stephen! I'm glad you got what I was putting out there. Thank you for taking the time to comment.
- I am a student of Todd's in his course. I very much appreciate the information he has shared and I also understand why it's hard in 1 hour to explain...
- This podcast is a definite re-listen. Thank you.
- Bobby - This episode came across great. Loveed the conversation about financial education in schools. It’s long overdue. Oh and your decision to quit a job to run a blog...
- Older »
Love it! These guys can make frugality and lean living sound awesome. I am a huge fan of Tim Ferris and Dave Ramsey and this podcast fits right in with describing how to live smarter. I am hoping they do an episode at some point on their thoughts about hedging with silver, gold, and crytpo. Keep it up guys! Listened to every episode so far : )
I devoured every available episode in about a week and a half! I was honestly oblivious to the "FI/RE" lifestyle before I randomly searched financial podcasts in hopes of taking some control over my own financial situation. Thats where Jonathan and Brad stepped in and showed me there are alternitives to working 40+ years, paycheck to paycheck, trying to "keep up with the Jones'. " Just as my father before me did. I'm excited to use their "actionable" tips to get started. It makes working 60 hours a week in a dirty factory have meaning and puts an end game in sight! Thanks, ChooseFI!
I've listened to personal finance podcasts for ~2 years now. I found ChooseFI early Jan 2017. I've been blown away with ChooseFI. Absolutely love it! I always look forward to the upcoming episode with excitement. Without question, ChooseFI has become the #1 podcast on my list. The content is relatable and they are honest in what they talk about. A well-deserved 5 stars!