In this week’s episode, Brad and Jonathan sit down with Business and Marketing teacher, personal finance advocate, and author of “First to a Million: A Teenager’s Guide to Achieving Early Financial Independence” Dan Sheeks. Together, the trio discuss strategies that can help a teenager jump start their path to FI! Our culture tends to dictate the path to success for teens, but maybe shying away from the social norm can be the key to early onset financial independence!
- Website: Sheek’s Freaks (Promo Code: choosefi )
- Book: First to a Million
- Instagram: @sheeksfreaks or @dsheeks
- Email: [email protected]
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Join ChooseFI’s Facebook Group!
- Playing with FIRE
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
If You Want To Support ChooseFI:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Track your personal finances with Personal Capital
- Compare, buy, and save big on insurance with Policygenius
- Keep learning or start a new sidehustle with one of our educational courses
- Slash your cellphone bill without sacrificing service with Mint Mobile