It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of Chase credit cards! We find their Ultimate Rewards® currency to be the most valuable of all the transferable point currencies. These points are transferable to numerous airline and hotel partners. The four we get the most value out of are:
- Hyatt hotels
- British Airways
It’s important to remember that once they are transferred out of your Chase account to an airline/hotel partner such as United, Southwest, or Hyatt you cannot send them back to your Chase account so they lose that flexibility once transferred; therefore you want to keep them in your Chase account right up until the exact moment you are certain you are going to redeem them with one of the partners!
We suggest you find the award availability and then transfer the points to your rewards account with each partner.
The current Chase cards that offer transferable Ultimate Rewards points are:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® (our top recommended card. Read our review here.)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card (small business card)
Other Chase cards offer Ultimate Rewards points that are not transferable (unless you combine them into one of the accounts listed above that feature the transfer options) are currently:
- Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited®
- Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Our other favorite Chase cards include:
- Chase United ℠ Explorer
- United℠ Business Card
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card
What if I have a question about Travel Rewards?