- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces medium shells or other short pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 6 ounces pepperoni thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 onion sliced into one inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Oil a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower, oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Roast for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Add the tomatoes to the cauliflower, toss to combine, and roast for 6 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the sliced pepperoni over the vegetables and roast until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 6 to 8 minutes more.
- Finally, toss the pasta with your roasted cauliflower mixture and add the parsley.