In this episode: the importance of starting, everything is negotiable, talent stacking, building your flywheel, and Ginger!
As September comes to a close, it’s once again time for another Roundup episode! This week we are rejoined by Ginger, where we will revisit the topics of our September episodes and discuss our favorite takeaways and the talking points that stood out to us. From the importance of perseverance on your path to FI and embracing the community this journey brings, and negotiating salary with confidence, to finally skill stacking and the teaching opportunities it may bring for you and others! So let’s look back on what FI can look like from the different points of view of our past month’s guests, and move into October better informed and better prepared!
- 0:35 – Introduction
- 2:02 – Taxes And After-Tax Brokerage Accounts
- 9:55 – The Importance Of Starting/Community
- 19:52 – Decision Making Strategy/Focusing On The Future
- 23:53 – Everything Is Negotiable/Being Prepared And Doing the Work
- 31:31 – Talentstacking And Building Your Flywheel
- 36:14 – What Your Money Can Do For You
- 41:55 – Reviews And Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- FI is Fun
- From Food Stamps to FI | Theresa | ChooseFI Ep 453
- Find Your Local ChooseFI Group
- EconoME Conference
- “Widen the Window: Training Your Brain and Body to Thrive During Stress and Recover from Trauma” by Elizabeth A. Stanley
- Salary Negotiation & Early Retirement | Financial Mechanic | ChooseFI Ep 454
- Creating Your Entrepreneurial Flywheel | Nathan Barry | Ep 455
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!