In this episode: community, building fun into your life, college planning, fear, following threads, and travel rewards.
This week we are joined once again by Ginger for another installment of The Round-Up, where we catch up and discuss our favorite takeaways from this past month’s episodes. From learning how to best prepare your child for the college application process, to the importance of introspection in order to identify and work with your fears, and finally – re-framing your relationship with money to minimize fear. It’s been a great month with content full of information that all listeners can relate to, no matter what part of the FI journey they are in!
- 0:37 – Introduction
- 3:23 – Community
- 12:45 – Building Fun Into Your Life
- 17:51 – Usage Of Travel Rewards
- 29:51 – College Planning
- 37:18 – Following the Threads, Fear, And Money
- 49:32 – Retirement Investing/The Mailbag
- 57:00 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- FI is Fun
- The Great Man Within
- EconoME Conference (Coupon Code “choosefi” for 10% Off!)
- FI Freedom Retreats
- Find Your Local ChooseFI Group
- “The Inheritance Games” By Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- “The Blade Itself” by Joe Abercrombie
- Mailbag: Cover Your Expenses | Rachael Camp | ChooseFI Ep 457
- Preparing for the Cost of College | Brian Eufinger | ChooseFI Ep 460
- A Healthy State of Panic | Farnoosh Torabi | ChooseFI Ep 458
- Follow the Thread | Cory Muscara | ChooseFI Ep 459
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!