- Joel, you have made my night with this comment. Thank you. If I can help in anyway let me know! Alan
- Good luck with the journey to FI Travis.
- Hi Allison, just seen the comment. One of the books that has inspired me is Gary Vaynerchuk "Crush It". That gave me so many ideas and inspiration. I have been...
- Thanks Allan, Nice name too! Alan
- This is a great interview! Sam and Paige - you are awesome, thanks for sharing your story. I love hearing from people with a variety of backgrounds and seeing that...
- Noah and Becky, I am seriously impressed by your plans. I am 27 and have no financial plans. I am focusing on paying off my graduate school loans. Your lecture...
- Older »
Love it! These guys can make frugality and lean living sound awesome. I am a huge fan of Tim Ferris and Dave Ramsey and this podcast fits right in with describing how to live smarter. I am hoping they do an episode at some point on their thoughts about hedging with silver, gold, and crytpo. Keep it up guys! Listened to every episode so far : )
I devoured every available episode in about a week and a half! I was honestly oblivious to the "FI/RE" lifestyle before I randomly searched financial podcasts in hopes of taking some control over my own financial situation. Thats where Jonathan and Brad stepped in and showed me there are alternitives to working 40+ years, paycheck to paycheck, trying to "keep up with the Jones'. " Just as my father before me did. I'm excited to use their "actionable" tips to get started. It makes working 60 hours a week in a dirty factory have meaning and puts an end game in sight! Thanks, ChooseFI!
I've listened to personal finance podcasts for ~2 years now. I found ChooseFI early Jan 2017. I've been blown away with ChooseFI. Absolutely love it! I always look forward to the upcoming episode with excitement. Without question, ChooseFI has become the #1 podcast on my list. The content is relatable and they are honest in what they talk about. A well-deserved 5 stars!