In this episode: spending for value, mastering your finances, finding what nourishes you, limiting beliefs, and getting the best out of yourself.
The end of August is rapidly approaching, so it is time for another round-up episode. To close out the month this time we are joined by Katie Gatti from “Money with Katie” to discuss all the lessons we’ve picked up in the last month on ChooseFI! Whether planning a mini-retirement, designing what you want your life to look like, or forming your identity statements, our wonderful August guests have provided some fantastic blueprints to start becoming the best version of yourself. So now that the summer is ending, it seems like a great time to take action on what we have learned together!
- 1:11 – Introduction
- 4:34 – Spending For What You Value
- 9:59 – Getting The Best Out Of Yourself
- 14:26 – Claiming The Life You Want
- 24:59 – Mastering Your Financials First
- 33:20 – Limiting Beliefs
- 44:48 – It’s Not Too Late To Start/What Nourishes You?
- 50:42 – Identity Statements
- 54:38 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- Why Decluttering Can Lead to Increased Brain Power
- “Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism” by Fumio Sasaki
- Rubber Ducks and Systems for Land Investing | ChooseFI Ep 449
- Mini-Retirements to Accelerate Your Path to FI | Jillian Johnsrud | ChooseFI Ep 451
- Catching up to FI | Becky Heptig & Bill Yount | Ep 450
- “Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals” by Oliver Burkeman
- “Die With Zero: Getting All You Can from Your Money and Your Life” by Bill Perkins
- Miss Excel
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
More Helpful Links and Resources:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Keep learning or start a new side hustle with one of our educational courses
- Commission-Free Investing with M1 Finance