In this episode: student loan forgiveness, public service loan for forgiveness, and getting closer to loan forgiveness.
How would you respond to finding out your looming student loan debts could be forgiven? Well for some of you that could be possible, but you need to act quickly! Travis Hornsby from The Student Loan Planner joins the show this week to discuss public service loans for forgiveness, and how a massive opportunity to tackle your student debt could be available to up to 25% of people with student loans, but only for a limited window of time!
The deadline for applications for this waiver is currently October 31st, 2022 so listen along to see if this option can be applicable to you, and if so visit the link to book a consultation with The Student Loan Planner team ASAP!
The Student Loan Planner
Book a personalized consultation with The Student Loan Planner team – including an automatic $100 DISCOUNT for ChooseFI listeners!
- 1:43 – Introduction
- 3:04 – The Public Service Loan for Forgiveness
- 4:51 – Public Service
- 6:05 – The Problem This Fixes
- 11:57 – Getting Closer to Forgiveness
- 16:21 – Why This is Urgent
- 21:13 – Deadline Information
- 22:54 – Slam Dunk Case Example
- 28:36 – Self-Screening Test
- 30:20 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode
- Book Your Custom Student Loan Plan
- Student Loan Planner with Travis Hornsby | ChooseFI Ep 202
- Student Loan Debt Repayment | Travis Hornsby | ChooseFI Ep 78
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
More Helpful Links and Resources
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Track your personal finances with Personal Capital
- Keep learning or start a new side hustle with one of our educational courses
- Slash your cell phone bill without sacrificing service with Mint Mobile