Does living a FI lifestyle help to avoid experiencing a midlife crisis?
What You’ll Get Out Of Today’s Show
- Use intentionality to balance tradeoffs and choose a life by design to escape the stereotypical midlife crisis.
- Become comfortable being uncomfortable, build a resilient mindset, and get rid of the fear of failure.
- The FIRE movement has a theme song! Check out the sneak peek on We Want Guac.
- Inspired by Monday’s episode on 403(b)s with Nancy Bachety, Noemi plans to max out her 403(b), 457(b), and traditional IRAs.
- Ruby paid off a $96,000 HELOC in one year by making small changes with her money.
- M1 Borrow through M1 Finance is an alternative to HELOCs that both homeowners and renters can take advantage of when needing access to a line of credit for temporary cash flow.
- Scott hit his FI number and gave his notice!
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- The Barrett Family Top 50 Cookbook
- M1 Finance
- The Street Lawyer by John Grisham
- Dominick Quartuccio’s podcast The Great Man Within
- How to Be Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable by Ben Aldridge
- The Golden Albatross by Grumpus Maximus is coming out July 1st!
- Help Fix My 4039b) | Nancy Bachety Ep 220
- The Unfair (FI) Advantage of Teachers | 457(b) Ep 13
- ChooseFI Facebook Live Events