In this episode learn about college hacking, college credits for less, ACE courses, CLEP exams, and the most cost-efficient bachelor’s degree.
A college education may be the most daunting expense members of the FI community have on their horizon. As we all know by now, the cost of modern higher education has skyrocketed and has shown virtually no signs of decreasing or even leveling off! However, Gerry Born, also known as the Millionaire Educator, may have found a way to reduce the overall cost of said education while still retaining the aspect of freedom we in the FI community hold so dearly. Listen along to see if this alternative path to a college degree could be applicable to you or your loved one’s future!
- 1:11 – Introduction
- 2:44 – The “College Experience”
- 6:55 – CLEP Tests
- 11:17 – Spending Credits
- 21:15 – The Cost-Effective Option
- 25:35 – ACE Courses
- 28:48 – The Credit Stacking Experience
- 37:12 – Pairing This Methodology with the Classic College Experience
- 41:04 – The Most Optimized Bachelors Degree
- 47:32 – Using College to Learn Your Craft
- 52:53 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode
- How To Test Out of College While You’re Still In High School | Millionaire Educator | ChooseFI Ep 238
- Sophia Learning
- Modern States
- Sophia Learning’s Partners
- A $7,500 College Degree in 12 Months?
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!