Now that you’ve done your beginning of the year audit, it’s time to look at your finances through the lens of a SWOT analysis! In this week’s episode, Brad and Jonathan examine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that may arise as you continue along your FI journey. By getting a strong grasp on the current state of your finances, hopefully you can begin to work towards turning your weaknesses into strengths, and your threats into opportunities!
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Join ChooseFI’s Facebook Group!
- Sean Mullaney – The FI Tax Guy
- Early Retirement Now
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Joe Dominguez, Vicki Robin, and Mr Money Mustache
- Negotiate Your Salary With Tori Dunlap | ChooseFI Episode 147
- How to Negotiate Your Salary Without Burning Bridges | Financial Mechanic | ChooseFI Episode 211
- From Pandemic Layoff to $100k+ | A Salesforce Success Story | ChooseFI Episode 297
- Sign Up for the FREE Salesforce 5-Day Challenge!
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Income With Alan Donegan | ChooseFI Episode 338
- Negotiation 101: How to Negotiate Anything