In this week’s episode, Brad and Jonathan discuss the importance of knowing the difference between paper returns and real returns. If an asset has a certain value in the market, it does not mean that said value will exist once an attempt to liquidate the asset is made! Later in the episode, they dip into the mailbag and answer listener questions about episode 332 and tax planning!
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Follow Brad on Twitter!
- Millenial Revolution
- Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation Financial Independence by Carol Pittner and Doug Nordman
- Second Generation FI 401k Spreadsheet
- Subscribe to the FI Weekly!
- Join ChooseFI’s Facebook Group!
- Transform Your Tax Return Into a Springboard for Financial Planning | ChooseFI Episode 332