In this weeks episode, Brad and Jonathan discuss some natural remedies your may find useful in your life, the economics behind the modern startup scene, and most importantly the basics pillars of financial literacy!
Join the guys as they share their philosophy towards tackling financial literacy and why it is such an important topic to study. By knowing the rules of the game, maybe you can start to widen that gap between income and expenses!
- 0:56 – Introductions
- 1:52 – Fulfilling Remedy Responsibilities
- 6:22 – WeWork and Startup Economics
- 12:47 – Increasing The Gap
- 17:11 – Picking a Career
- 20:20 – Financial Literacy A to Z
- 24:33 – Budgeting and Optimizing Expenses
- 32:42 – Automating Your Finances
- 36:06 – The Longterm Mindset
- 44:40 – Borrow and Protect
- 52:17 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- ChooseFI’s PreK-12 Curriculum
- The Rebel Entrepreneur With Alan Donegan
- Start Your FI Journey With ChooseFI!
- Subscribe to the FI Weekly!
- Financial Independence A to Z
- Joe Saul-Sehy
- The Mad Fientist
If You Want To Support ChooseFI:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Track your personal finances with Personal Capital
- Compare, buy, and save big on insurance with Policygenius
- Keep learning or start a new sidehustle with one of our educational courses
- Slash your cellphone bill without sacrificing service with Mint Mobile