In this weeks episode, Brad and Jonathan discuss some natural remedies your may find useful in your life, the economics behind the modern startup scene, and most importantly the basics pillars of financial literacy!
Join the guys as they share their philosophy towards tackling financial literacy and why it is such an important topic to study. By knowing the rules of the game, maybe you can start to widen that gap between income and expenses!
- 0:56 – Introductions
- 1:52 – Fulfilling Remedy Responsibilities
- 6:22 – WeWork and Startup Economics
- 12:47 – Increasing The Gap
- 17:11 – Picking a Career
- 20:20 – Financial Literacy A to Z
- 24:33 – Budgeting and Optimizing Expenses
- 32:42 – Automating Your Finances
- 36:06 – The Longterm Mindset
- 44:40 – Borrow and Protect
- 52:17 – Conclusion