In Today’s Episode
Sean Mullaney joins the show to discuss the money moves you should make during a financial crisis and how to take advantage of tax-loss harvesting.
Tax Loss Harvesting With Sean Mullaney
- Website: The FI Tax Guy
What You’ll Get Out Of Today’s Show
- The 5 money moves to make during a financial crisis
- What tax loss harvesting is and how to intentionally pursue tax-loss harvesting for maximum tax savings.
- What a wash sale is and how to avoid it.
- How to use capital losses as an opportunity to reset your asset allocation or move to a new brokerage that is charging less in fees.
- What to do if you’ve already experienced capital losses this year.
- Why having a Roth IRA can be a huge benefit during times of financial crisis.
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
Sean Mullaney is a financial planner and President of Mullaney Financial & Tax, Inc. The views expressed on this show are not tax, legal, financial, or investment advice for any particular person. Please consult your own advisor regarding your own particular situation.
If You Want To Support ChooseFI: