In Today’s Episode
What You’ll Get Out Of Today’s Show
- Memorial Day – Cooking with ChooseFI recipes. Enjoy some “FI-ne Dining” while saving in the process.
- Retirement Savers Credit – The guys detail this little known tax credit. Tax credits v tax deductions AND refunded v non-refundable credit. Sean mentioned this on is live: choosefi.com/live. With the larger standard deduction, this may benefit a very specific individual or household, but hey, that’s a benefit to them!! More details on the IRS website.
- FI is power: not only does it make decisions easier, it relieves stress, and provides a community! Feedback and negotiation tips for teachers in the ChooseFI Educators group (in response to Monday’s episode 211)
- Brad was on Jillian’s latest episode of Everyday Courage on Monday as well. Clear = Kind, be clear with people when you communicate!
- ChooseFI Case Studies are coming! First one was this past Wednesday choosefi.com/212
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Barrett Cookbook
- ChooseFI Live Events
- Retirement Savings Contributions Credit
- How To Negotiate Your Salary Without Burning Bridges
- ChooseFI Local And Cohort Groups
- ChooseFI Educators Public Group
- EC Episodes