Building your talent stack after an unexpected layoff; Newsletter updates; and live event updates.
What You’ll Get Out Of Today’s Show
- Building your talent stack —When you have skills and can be adaptable, you have options to move forward.
- MK describes why her path to FI looks like a jungle gym and how she earned a wealth of experience along the way.
- The ChooseFI Newsletter — Brad is switching up the format to bring more value to the community. Subscribe today at ChooseFI.com.
- Upcoming Facebook Live events — Grab a drink and hang out with Brad for virtual happy hours on June 10th, 17th, and 24th. Also Fritz Gilbert and Roger Whitney return for another Live event on June 13th. Parents and teachers can Banish Back-to-School Jitters and make the transition easier for their children with a Live event on June 23rd, then teachers will learn how to build lasting wealth during the event on June 26th.
- Do you have a budding entrepreneur at home? The first session of The Simple StartUp Digital Summer Camp is sold out, but a second session, running from July 27th through August 28th, has been added! Register at ChooseFI.com/Camp.