In this week’s episode, Brad and Jonathan discuss different ways to retain a sense of control along the path to retirement during times of uncertainty.
While low points in the economy tend to cause worry, focusing on steps that can be taken to continue forward progress is what helps set the FI community apart! Join the guys as they discuss information that could help you navigate the murky waters ahead and continue along with your FI journey!
- 1:02 – Disney and Travel Rewards
- 9:52 – Age of Uncertainty
- 17:41 – Controlling What You Can
- 20:35 – Returns and Inflation
- 26:09 – The Glide Path
- 27:49 – Series I Bonds
- 39:18 – Controlling Income and Expenses
- 48:10 – When The Market Turns…
- 52:47 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Step-By-Step Guide To A Free Disney World Vacation
- Early Retirement Now
- The Retirement Manifesto
- Your Money Or Your Life By Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, and Mr Money Mustache
- Drawdown Strategy | The Retirement Manifesto | ChooseFI Ep 43
- What Does Inflation Mean For Investors With Big ERN | ChooseFI Ep 331
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!