In this week’s two-part episode, Brad and Jonathan provide personal examples and insight on relatively safe ways to experiment with your FI investment plan! Later in the show, Sean Mullaney joins the guys to discuss revocable living trusts and how they can fit in with the, “hard to think about,” side of future tax planning!
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Tax Basis for Beginners
- Transferring A Primary Residence To Children
- What Does Inflation Mean for Investors? With Big ERN | EP 331
- Are You as Diversified as You Think You Are? With Frank Vasquez | EP 313
- Risk Parity Radio
- Transform Your Tax Return Into a Springboard for Financial Planning | EP 332
If You Want To Support ChooseFI:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Track your personal finances with Personal Capital
- Compare, buy, and save big on insurance with Policygenius
- Keep learning or start a new sidehustle with one of our educational courses
- Slash your cellphone bill without sacrificing service with Mint Mobile
As always, the discussion is general and educational in nature and does not constitute tax, investment, legal, or financial advice with respect to any particular individual or taxpayer. Please consult your own advisors regarding your own unique situation. Sean Mullaney and ChooseFI Publishing are currently under contract to publish a book authored by Sean Mullaney.