When things are good, is it the right move to settle in place? In this week’s episode, Brad and Jonathan discuss the nature of good, and how things being good is often the biggest obstacle standing in the way of things being great. After all, there is no opportunity for growth if you linger in a state of complacency!
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Conversation
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Early Retirement Extreme
- Subscribe to ChooseFI’s Weekly Newsletter!
- Follow Brad on Twitter!
If You Want To Support ChooseFI:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Track your personal finances with Personal Capital
- Compare, buy, and save big on insurance with Policygenius
- Keep learning or start a new sidehustle with one of our educational courses
- Slash your cellphone bill without sacrificing service with Mint Mobile