This week we are re-joined by friend of the podcast, Travis Hornsby, to discuss some critical updates and deadlines pertaining to student loan forgiveness.
While the thought of paying off student loans can feel daunting, there may actually be some ways to mitigate the stress entirely! Though this episode may not pertain to your situation specifically, we believe it can act as a resource for some you may know, or others on this journey who are looking to clean up their loan situation.
- Website: StudentLoanPlanner.com (link to discounted consult)
- 1:14 – Introduction/Where Are We Today?
- 9:45 – Irreversible Decisions
- 11:55 – The PSLF and IDR Waiver
- 17:34 – $300 vs $1500 a month
- 23:30 – Searching and Patience, What Are The Action Steps?
- 31:33 – Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- Book a Consult with The Student Loan Planner (Discount through this link)
- The Student Loan Reset | The Student Loan Planner | ChooseFI Ep 391
- Federal Student Aid – main website
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
More Helpful Links and Resources:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI’s 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Commission-free investing with M1 Finance