In Today’s Episode
What You’ll Get Out Of Today’s Show
- Brad is still doing cross-fit with the family, but is super impressed with Jonathan’s “double-unders.” The lesson: it’s okay to fail. Jonathan failed many times and now he can do these. Hard work over time and not giving up paid off. “Every day you cast the vote for the person you want to be” – James Clear
- Jonathan’s Health Challenge – Discipline is not Self-Control, the challenge helps to build the self-control. Daily challenge. You can follow along or create your own challenge!
- Feedback on Sean’s episode from Monday – The Back Door Roth
- Criticism and Critiques: Data for context is helpful! Debt is personal and we can’t judge someone for decisions they made a decade ago.
- ROI is important, look at the cost of a degree first.