The importance of getting past limiting beliefs as well as how to use the community to your benefit and take action in pursuing FI.
In Today’s Podcast we cover:
- Recap of Monday’s episode with Mrs Money Monster.
- The importance of getting past those limiting beliefs
- Why we should learn to embrace the growth mindset, to always be willing to learn
- The value of having mentors
- Why FI is acknowledging that I am more than the sum of my stuff
- Having more control over your finances means making retirement optional
- Choose FI local groups are growing, making the Camp FI and FI Festival possible
- Voicemail from Lori about educational IRAs answered by Ed Mills from the Millionaire Educator
- Voicemail from Michelle about her journey to FI. All about taking action and keep working towards your goals.
- Matthew’s post from the Facebook Choose FI group: how one person changed his life by introducing him to FI
- Voicemail from Haidi about her preparing for retirement. By choosing to be half retired she will always continue learning.
- How to work out the wonderful problem of having so much choice when it comes to financial freedom.
- Voicemail from Lance after attending Alan’s Popup Business School and who wants to give back to the community.
- Teaser of Monday’s episode: Challenging our beliefs
- iTunes review and Book Giveaway